Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Anti-TP

One devil's night in Pinckney, I was hanging out at a neighbor's house, helping out in the garage, and shooting the sh*t. A friend wandered over and warned me that a mutual friend was planning on TP'ing my house after I went to bed. I said thanks, told him to stand in his front yard to watch, and I went home to go to "bed". I shut out all the lights, opened a window blind in the front of the bedroom, and opened a window on the side of the house. Pretty soon JD came into sight carrying a couple rolls of toilet paper. I waited patiently for him to step onto my lawn. As soon as he did, I pulled the trigger on the .22 I had pointed at the ground outside my side window. He jumped about two feet, screamed "DON'T SHOOT ME SCOTT, DON'T SHOOT ME!!", and ran faster down the road than I ever imagined he could! I went back down to Jason's house to find Tony (my "informant") nearly in tears from laughter. It still makes me laugh!

No comments: