Thursday, January 15, 2009

Overdue

Too much stuff going on lately to have time to post anything here. Hopefully I'll have some time to catch up this weekend. I have a page full of notes on things I want to write about, so Sunday should be a busy time for blogger! For now, I'm waiting on Steve to show up so I can go get the parts to finish up my Jeep. I blew out a wheel cylinder on the way to work this morning. The last 4 miles were nerve-wracking. No brakes. Then, after work, I had to drive about 8 miles to a party store to get a bottle of brake fluid. Before I left the job, I adjusted the emergency brake, and used a pair of vise grips to close off the brake hose leading to the rear brakes. Once I filled the reservoir, I had brakes enough to get me home. What a ride...

1 comment:

Stacy B. said...

Um...wow. So I guess you figured out what was wrong with it! Glad you're ok...